Psychology is the systematic study of human behavior and the underlying cognitive processes. Its scope is not only limited to the individual, but also the behavior of larger social groups.
The psychology of learning is the study of how we acquire and retain information. By understanding the underlying mechanisms we can accelerate learning and by extension have more free time, succeed more, and enjoy the fruits of our labor.
- Growth Mindset
- How to Study Effectively: The 135-Year-Old Secret in Psychology
- What is The Learning Curve in Psychology?
- Context-dependent Memory
- How to Stay Focused in College?
- Which one of the following statements about intelligence tests is TRUE?
- Are Science Students Smarter Than Art Students?
- How to Estimate Your IQ?
- Classical Conditioning
- Principle Underlying The Effectiveness of Systematic Desensitization
- Conditioned Reinforcer
- How to Be Productive in College?
- Does music help you study?
- Best Psychology Textbooks
- The Best Ear-Muffs For Studying
- How to Get Straight As in College
- STEM Toys for 8-Year-Old Children
- STEM Toys for 5-Year-Old Children
- Ira Glass on The Creative Process
Anki is a software program and web application that is used to improve memory. It principally uses phenomena such as practice testing, spaced repetition, and elimination of cognitive blindspots to help thousands of users achieve better results in language, medicine, or mathematics.
- Anki Add-ons: 50 Most Popular By Users
- 47 Useful Anki Keyboard Shortcuts
- How to Make Good Anki Cards?
- 15 Tips on How to Use Anki Effectively
- How Many Anki Cards A Day Should You Use To Study For The MCAT?
- How to Change Anki Intervals?
- How to Unsuspend Cards in Anki?
- How to Reset an Anki Deck?
- How to Use Anki to Learn a Language?
The psychology of communication is the systematic study of how everything we do intentional or otherwise sends a message. Here we explore the dynamics of relationships and how they form and the similarities in all human communication.
- How to Make Friends: The Science of Friendship
- 7 Tips on How to Never Run Out of Things to Say
- Benjamin Franklin’s “On Conversation“
- How is Your Day Going
- Case Study of Kolucvhova Twins
- Famous Psychology Case Studies
- Replications and Reversals in Psychology
Experimental articles that belong under no discreet category.